Saturday, December 3, 2011

More Thanksgiving

So as always I have had another busy week, but just two more weeks and Christmas break will be here.  I made it back from Thanksgiving break, but of course being the forgetful person that I am, I left my computer cord at home.  So I have not had it all week, but luckily my home teacher came and just happened to have my computer cord!  I am so thankful, tender mercy of the Lord!

Now for some pictures!

Oh this one is from Rexburg a few weeks ago :




And now for some more Thanksgiving Pictures...

 My brother-in-law made this lovely turkey arrangement for our table-its part of his flower arranging class, I mean he doesn't just to it for fun.
 Natalie and I on THANKSGIVING

Well my brother started to tackle me, but turns out he shouldn't mess with me because I got him back!
Then Natalie decided she would join in on the fun.
THANKSGIVING DINNER-
My mom and dad
All my aunts uncles and cousins!..




No comments:

Post a Comment